Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday!

Happy Good Friday to all!

I wish I didn't have to work, it didn't even really occur to me that today was good Friday until I pulled into the parking lot and noticed the abundance of close spots.

When ever this happens, I instantly know it's gong to be a slow day and wish I would have taken a vacation day too. As the day goes on, I become increasingly bitter I'm at work and think about leaving early, but never do.

The WORST is the week between Christmas and New Years. If I can help it, I will never work that week for the rest of my work career. It blows.

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend. To celebrate, I thought I'd share the photos from Mr. Mister's Easter photo shoot. I die.

Entire outfit is form Children's Place. The store selection is always very picked over, but I love shopping online.

















No comments:

Post a Comment