Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter weekend recap

Happy Aprils fools, fools! No pranks here, I've never been a good pranker, but am the best at getting pranked. I'm so freaking gullible. It's embarrassing sometimes.

Good news, after eating like a fat kid, I didn't gain weigh this weekend. 

Bad news, after eating like a fat kid, I didn't loose any weight this weekend. 

I'll call in a win. 

Besides the eating, the weekend was pretty mild. We did a family outing to Busch Gardens to get out of the house on Saturday. The weather was nice and the Hubs was off so we strolled around and ate like we were on vacation. I love amusement park food. Such a weakness.

Tried to take Mr. Mister on his first ride but he got denied! Hubs waited in line for 20 minutes before he was told walking was a prerequisite to ride. Dumb.


After the park, Hubs went to help his dad with guy stuff so I headed to the mall to track down some Easter shoes. Super score at Payless, got these beauties for $20, holla!


Hubs had to work on Sunday, sometimes his schedule really blows. But Mr. Mister and I did church with my mom and this was my first time going since I had him. He slept through the entire thing. Apparently the word of God wears him out.


Headed out for Easter lunch and had them most un-American Easter dinner, at a Chinese buffet. My mom insisted this place had an amazing salad bar. The only thing that resembled a salad fixing were the plate decorations they had on the dessert bar. Fail. I got tricked. 


And here are some pics with his Easter loot.


Golden egg filled with QUARTERS! Lucky kid. 
I have decided to linkup with NerkyMeg on a 30 Day Shred challenge that starts today! As you know, I've been trying to get off my arse and start it, so I'm hoping this will be my motivation and I'll get further than day 1 this time.

We are t minus 2 months until Mexico and my plan/goal is to do this twice before we leave. I'm calling it the Mexico Meltdown.


Going to take some before photos tonight, ew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment