Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Winning this Weigh-in Wednesday!

Today was the day that concluded the DietBet and we were allowed to submit final weights. I did it, I'm a winner!!!

I lost 9.6 pounds and EXCEEDED the goal weight by 2.7 lbs to take home the win.


Don't know yet how much I'll win. I think everyone has until tonight to submit weights with photos and then I'm sure there is some processing time and such.

But either way, I won with the weight loss. It really did keep me motivated. Was I perfect every day? No, but I kept at it and got back on track and did my best. I highly suggest using DietBet as a weight loss tool, especially if you are motivated by money - ha!

So not only did I win, but had another pretty good loss this week for Weigh in Wednesday. 163.2!
Don't mind the "Guava" label, that's my secret code I had to use to submit my DietBet weigh-in photo.


I'm almost back to pre-pregnancy weight, hooray! I can not wait to get in the 150s! Oh so close.


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That's so awesome! I am still so far away from my pre-pregnancy weight that it's scary. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still have 20lbs of fertility treatment weight gain to get off, but at least it's progress!

      Delete