Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the sentence Linkup!!!

Get excited! It's another linkup with Holly and Jake


Here it goes...
1. I laughed so hard I cried when... damn this is sad. I do not remember the last time I laughed that hard. I need to fix that. I just read Jake's answer to this. Hilarious. Go check it out. 

2. My high school...was high school.  

3. It really pisses me off... that I don't have a high metabolism and LOVE to eat. That shit just ain't right. 

4. In ten years... good gawd, I'll be old. In my 40s! Shit!

5. If I could erase one thing... how insecure I was as a teen. 

6. In 1999...  I graduated from high school and could NOT WAIT to go off to college. Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2003, whoop!

7. Honestly... I wish I could go back to college. 

8. To me, Sushi... is disgusting  I'm not a seafood eater to begin with so then when you don't cook it, ew.  

9. Someone really needs to invent... part-time jobs with full-time pay.

10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was not 21. I was a good kid but did some dumb stuff. When I was 18 I sent myself to the hospital with alcohol poisoning. Oppes, sorry mom. 

11. The one question I would ask God is... is the Long Island Medium for real?

12. Lindsay Lohan... is a freaking train wreak. I did like her recent Letterman interview where he tired to joke with her about rehab. "What are they rehabbing you from this time?"



2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! and thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I'm totally on board with the part time job with full time pay! :)

    ReplyDelete