Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

I was kind of excited to weigh this morning. As usual, I did a protein day yesterday and thought I'd see a new PR. That's personal record for you non-runners. Oh how sad, I'm trying to PR on on my scale.


But alas, I think I ate too much yesterday and I'm actually up some. 163.8. Blah.

I know how mad I will be at myself if I don't get serious and get some more weight off before Mexico. Maybe another DietBet is in order.

I've been lazy in blogland and haven't been doing Weekend recaps. I know all 16 of your are really broken up about that. Well there is a reason. My ipone was FULL of pics and video clips of Mr. Mister so I couldn't take any pics of my awesome weekend whereabouts. And who wants to read a post without photos? Not me!

Good news, I did a big dump onto the computer last night so I'm back in business. You'll now get photos of the awesome stuff I buy and then return, like this Kate Spade diaper bag.


It's a beauty and I got a steal of a deal at the outlet. I realized I'm scared to use it because it's so nice. I figure that's dumb and going to return it. I have never been much of a Kate Spade fan, but actually found quite a few bags I liked when I was in there. The quality of the leather is to die for.

Let's see what else. Oh the Boston marathon stuff was terrible. Just terrible. Being a former serious runner (I even ran a half marathon years ago) I can't begin to tell you the pride you feel when you cross that finish line. Not only did someone harm innocent people, but they also took the joy, pride and all things happy away from every single person in that race. It will forever be tainted with sorrow and fear.

I'm officially a 30 Day Shred drop out. I have been doing some workouts on my own. A mix of lunges, mountain climbers, crunches, etc. But defiantly not at the intensity that I should be. I have however, been spending lots of time with this cutie -

Look at that chubby little leg, I die. Cutest thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment