Monday, April 15, 2013

Confession about the marshmellows

I scored a few bags of Easter marshmellows for $0.30 at Target, so I bought a bunch of bags becuase 1. They were $0.30 2. The colors are pretty 3. They were $0.30!!

AND, I have a Target debit card so I got ANOTHER 5% off. Basically, they were giving them away. 



I had also bough those darn chocolate eggs "for the office" knowing darn well I'd shovel them in my face. Well after making myself sick from them, I've done good avoiding them the past few days. That is until today. I put two and two together....

BAM! Fat attack!! I'd like to lie and say I only had one or two of these little sandwiches BUT 4 or 5 is a more accurate account. PLUS a few handfulls of straight marshmallows. They're fat free. 

In case you were wondering, I already regret it. I'm already worried about how it's going to affect Weigh-in Wednesday. And I did so good on all my other food intake for the day. Dang it!!!



2 comments:

  1. Ummm...you are a GENIUS. This sound so good I might have to go to target and stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been staring at them all day and telling myself, "No, no!"

    ReplyDelete