Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Hey girl, hey!

So I got a little slack once DietBet was over and lost a little motivation.

Confession: I ate one too many 1/2 price Easter candies. Reese's eggs got the best of me one day at work. 500ish calories wasted on candy. Ugh. Stupid.


I got back on track and did a protein day yesterday and got the 1.5 lbs I gained back off and am exactly back to what I was last Wednesday. 163.2


We have 7 weeks until Mexico so my goal weight loss from here is 2 lbs a week for a total loss of 14 lbs. That would put me at 149.2 and I'd be ecstatic to be in the 140s for vacation.

I also have slacked on the NerkeyMeg's 30 Day Shred challenge so I need to get back on that.

The weather has finally decided to warm up and really be spring almost summer out. I'm thinking this would be a good time to finally start C25K. 

Update on my skin check --> Got my stitches out on Monday. It was painful. Apparently I'm a fast healer so I started to heal over the stitches and they had to DIG and PULL to get them out. Dissolvable stitches?  Let's try those next time!

But lab reports came back that all is well and nothing to worry about. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment