Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday, yay!

I originally started blogging when I was preggo to keep all our out-of-town/state relatives updated, all that's over on Little Baby Callahan.

In my draft folder I've had a post about our infertility woes for almost a year. I don't know why I never published it, I just didn't.

Well after readying Skinny Meg's struggle, I decided to dust it off, updated and hit publish. So here you go, check it out.

While you're there, you can see all my weekly preggo pics. I loose my ankles around week 32 - canckles are not sexy, FYI.

In other news, yay for Friday! I'm soooo glad this week is O-V-E-R.

Here's a pic of Mr. Mister to brighten your day


I also signed up for another DietBet. Had to get some motivation back. It joined a game in-progress because the pot is $38,590!!! I'm curious to see if I end up getting more, less or the same as last time when I WIN, cuz you know I'm gong to WIN ;)



And can we talk about how obsessed I am with PB2? The chocolate one, not the regular. I put it on my fruit  in my oatmeal and may have even tried to mix it with almond milk the other night. I don't suggest that. But it is delicious on strawberries. I order mine from Amazon.






No comments:

Post a Comment