Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend recap

Regular weekend, went shopping with my mom and Mr. Mister, Hubs had to work, booo!

Little man wore one of his little man shirts. He looked nothing but adorable. Word on the street is that he's trying to say "puppy" today. I've asked for a video clip and got nothing yet.


We went up to the outlets to return the expensive diaper bag and while we were there, had to do some looking around. Just had to. I was good this time and didn't really buy much. Got an awesome dry fit shirt and regret not buying these...

I'm LOVING some neon right now. 

Mr. Mister is starting to get really grabby - I put a purse in the basket and turned around and found this. He also likes to grab the tags on clothes and try to shove them in his mouth.


We have a summer beach family vacation (that's a lot of adjectives) planned this July. I'm super worried about him getting sunburned especially with my own skin cancer scares. I'm pushing my fears onto him and poor thing got this hat. He was sleeping when I purchased it so I was excited to try it on him when we got home. I think he looks like a bee keeper.


Sunday was a day that makes me super proud to be an Aggie. It was Aggie Muster, y'all. Mr. Mister wore his finest Aggie gear.


Basically the saying goes if there is a fellow Aggie in one-hundred miles of you, you are expected to get together, eat a little and live over the days you spent at A&M. It's a time to commemorate fellow Aggies who have passed away since the previous year's Muster. The names are read and someone answers 'here' for them.

This was the first one I've been to since graduating in 2003 (whoop!) and got a little more emotional than I expected. I chose to answer here for those that graduated the same year I did. We also had the sister in attendance of one of the ones on the list. Tears!

"Softly call the Muster, let comrade answer 'Here'..."
We ened the day with one last shopping trip in prep for a brunch I've got coming up. Fiesta!


Confession - Then I had a fat attack on Sunday night, diet fail!!!



One last one of this cutie, because there were clearly not enough in this post- ha!


Those would be newborn legwarmers on his arms.
Obviously hubs was at work this day. #mommydressedme




2 comments:

  1. Dying over all the cuteness of this post. He is so freaking adorable. Mac definitely has a bad case of "grabby hands." I seriously cannot do anything while I'm holding him b/c he has to grab everything and his "helping" isn't really helping.

    Love the new blog design, by the way! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete