Thursday, March 14, 2013

MILF Update - so bright!

I got this gift certificate for a teeth whitening treatment from a coworker. She won it at a meeting and didn't want it so I snagged that shit.


Now you'd think with this being for teeth whitening it'd be at say a dentist's office. Nope, tanning salon. Hummm.

The gift certificate was due to expire tomorrow, so being the procrastinator I am, I called today to make an appointment and the 17 year old on the other end was all, "you can like totally come in today, like, if you want," so I decided it was the perfect thing to do for lunch.

When I walk in said 17 year old looks a lot like Anna from MTV's Buckwild (told you I liked smut TV) and she asked me, "What was your name?" It took everything in me to not make a snide comment, well it was Ricles before I got married, but now it's Callahan. I'm sure it would have been lost on her.

Glad I didn't because front desk, tanning bed cleaner chick also became teeth whitening guru. Hummmmm.

She awkwardly talks me through the process and then 'measures the color of my teeth' so we can see how much they improve.

I then get set up in a back yard lounge chair (fancy!), a mouthguard full of syrium and sweet glasses. Que the UV light and let 'em cook for 20 minutes... while I take photos.

Had to Instagram this shit, @amcallahan

Good thing I have a big light coming out of my mouth
to distrack from my nasty hair. Get haircuts much? Nope. 

Results? According to the guru, I improved 4 shades. I think it's more like 2 and lets just say I'm glad I didn't pay the $250 value this supposedly was. Sure they're a little brighter, but nohting you can't accomplish with some Crest Whitestrips.

Sorry, I didn't have enough forethought to take before photos for a before/after.










No comments:

Post a Comment