Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend recap

Morning! Anyone else dragging thanks to daylight savings? Ugh, I did not want to get out of bed.

We started Saturday morning off with his 7 month photo shoot!




Then I headed out for my first laser hair removal treatment. The nurse was running behind so I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes and got a little anise and scared. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to pain so I passed the time with a few 'waiting' photos.


Finally went back and the entire treatment lasted about 5 minutes. Not bad at all and it didn't really even hurt. I was expecting a lot more pain, but just a little sting here and there. I didn't get any pics back in the room, I was going to ask the nurse if I could, but chickened out.

I go back in 6 weeks for treatment number two!



Came home to some more packages in the mail, you'll have to wait to see what's in there. I've got a serious online shopping problem. Serious.


I ended Saturday night with my DVR and caught up on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Ahhh, smut TV- horray! I don't know what I'd do without Bravo in my life.

I'm in love Kyle Richard's earrings she wears in a lot of the interview sessions this season. That girl can pick out some jewelry.

Aaannd, I wish I had her hair, she's defiantly a member of the beautiful hair club. However, I hate it when she gets drunk and dances with it like it's a helicopter blade. WTF Kyle, really?

But I digress. So here's my messy living room with and my feet up, a puppy on my lap and RHW of BH.


The weather has be BEAUTIFUL all weekend so I wanted to take advantage and do some outside stuff. Went for a THREE mile walk on Sunday with a friend. Did you read that? I EXERCISED! Round of applause... thank you, thankyouverymuch!

Stroller club was out in full force and we took Mr. Mister her little one. He's a newbie, only 1.5 monts old. 



The hubs and I then went and did some shopping (mostly looking) and I accidently tried to brake his finger. I slammed it in the car door. It was nasty and bleading all over the place. Wife of the year. And why was your finger in the door? I'm just sayin.

Got Mr. Mister to bed at normal time despite the daylight savings BS. Victory!!! Thank God for aden + anais breathable blankets and loveys. This kid loves to sleep with them over his face. 






No comments:

Post a Comment