Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Here it is, 170.8! So that's a 1.4 loss from last Wednesday and 5.2 lbs total, for those counting.


I have to be honest, I haven't been very good about not weighing myself every single morning. That lasted for like a day.

I should be more than happy by the number, however, because I weigh daily, I know I was 166.6 (creepy!) on Monday morning and 169 yesterday. So how the heck and why am I gaining the weight back?!!?

I've been doing good on the low-carb kick and even did a pure protein day yesterday, thinking I'd get back to that 166 today.

I did start eating these low-carb tortillas from Target and ate five of them yesterday with my protein. They were just so good. So I'm going to re-do the protein day today and leave out the tortillas. Sucks. 

Regardless, I'm happy I'm loosing weight sans exercise. I still havent found made the time to do that. 

I did put the Hubs hot on the case to find the 30-day Shred DVD. So hopeful when that resurfaces, Jullian Michaels and I will be all BFF for the next 30 days.  

In other news, Mr. Mister is SEVEN months old today! I snapped this photo while I was running out the door this morning. Sweet faux hawk, huh? I've got skills, what can I say.



No comments:

Post a Comment