Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

Thought I'd give a run down on Friday of things I'm loving right now.

Online shopping. Hands down, the best freaking thing ever. I have even started ordering household items like toiletpaper and paper towels from Amazon. Good prices and you can usually get free shipping AND, it is delivered right to your door step! That's service.

Back in the day before Mr. Miser, I was a huge bargain shopper and would go to the store at least twice a week. Now, I'm lucky to make it twice a month and most my coupons are usually expired by time I get around to using them. Safe to say I'm all about convenience now, but I'm still cheap so I want a good price!

I recently found GroopDealz and have added it to my list of favorite online shopping websites. Super awesome delas on way cute jewelry. I went a litte nuts at first, but coming home to this in the mailbox made it kind of feel like Christmas.


I got these gorg earrings and bracelets, earrings were like $5 and bracelets $7 each.



I learned about Bic Bands from Mama Laughlin (also a favorite, she's awesome, check her out!) and have to say, totally worth the $12. I generally can't wear these, they slide right off my head but this, this stays in place. I had it on ALL day and never had to reposition it. The one I've got on is a minnie.


I've been using scafs to camofloge my chubs. I've always had a pretty big collection, but since I've been pleasantly plump, my collection had grown and possibly a bit out of hand. So I made this little scarf secion in our closet behind the door... the Scarf Mahal.


Those are command hooks holding up a tension rod. I originally purchased a larger curtain rod with decoratie wall mounts, but then realized I was hammering into the wall that the plumbing for the shower was on and got a little scared I'd hit a pipe. So, I reevaluated and went with the command hook option. Not as nice, but it works.

Happy freaking friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment