Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Posing with Bob

I ordered a Bob Revolution off Amazon yesterday. I feel like such a poser. If you spend the ridiculous amount of money to get a Bob, I feel like you should be running marathons with that thing, ok maybe half marathons.

And ain't nobody running half marathons around here. Heck, I havent even started day one of C25K .

I ordered the boring black one, I really wanted the Stroller Strides red one, but it was another $50. I still had our 10% baby registry closeout discout, so I used that and it helped the financial sting a bit.


I've been looking on Craigslist for months now and all I find are ones that are well used and about two years old for at best, $200. So basically I spent an extra $80 and got a brand spanking new one. Worth it if you ask me.

But at least Mr. Mister can go with me now and the baby watching excuse is gone. We did go for a walk around the block yesterday. I do love coming home and having daylight left, so for that, thank you daylight savings.


No comments:

Post a Comment