Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday MILF Update

The MILF Project isn't all about getting skinny, so much more goes into it. Like hair, lack there of hair, nails, a good tan, styling clothes, awesome accessories and so much more. This is hard work.

So today I aided my journey with a consultation with a laser hair removal place.

First, I'd like to give a shout-out to Groupon for making this possible. That shit is expensive!  I picked up a sweet groupon deal for like a $150 bucks and without it, it would have cost me over $700 - say WHAT?! Yeah, totally wouldn't be doing this without the Groupon, I thought that was a lot of money.


Today was just the consultation and I'm getting my underarms done. I go back in a week for my first treatment, which she described as a hot rubber band hitting your skin. Awesome, can't wait.

I was impressed with the place. Have to admit, I was worried it was going to be some sort of shady office since they offered the way cheap deal, but turns out, nice place and totally legit.

The consultation lady was super nice, she told me I couldn't wear tight shirts to workout in after treatment. I thought to myself, "Oh how lovely are you? You think I workout and can pull off tight shirts!"

In the awesome accessory department, I have been loving GroupDealz. Super cute stuff, good price, mailed right to my house and they have new stuff every. single. day. Good for my accessory collection and MILF Project, but bad for my bank account.

I just recently found this site and have ordered quite a bit (I just can't help myself ), but am still waiting on it to arrive. I'll let you know what I think about quality and such when I start to get it in (haha, I said get it in again, thank you Jersey Shore).

Also, because it's Friday, I decided to stop at good old Starbucks on my way in to work. I LOVE Starbucks, not their coffee, gross, but give me a soy latte and I'm in love. I'm still on the decaf train thanks to Mr. Mister. I mean, I drink some here and there, but when there 's an option, I get decaf.

Just so you know, that cup is splenda free. I almost had a weak moment, but I stayed strong and walked past those little yellow packets of pure deliciousness.



Happy Friday all. 

PS- Notice how I have failed to mention anything about exercise in the past few posts? Well that's because I have failed for an entire WEEK now. But this weekend, it's on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment