Thursday, March 21, 2013

#30dayshred

This happened last night. Shit just got real.

And this is how I felt after I did it. I'm so out of shape. I was feeling the burn on warm up exercise number two!

Confession- I found the DVD well over a week ago and did it for the first time last night.

But let's focus on the positive here, I did it and it's a start.

Today has been a protein day and I want to shovel food in my mouth.

I didn't have anything for snack because I still suck at going to the grocery so I went to the vending machine to get peanuts and all they had was a bag of sweet and salty stuff-- basically peanuts mixed with fake m&ms and raisins. Temptation!

But I picked all the sweet stuff out and tossed it in my dirty coffee cup so I wouldn't eat it. Because lets be honesty, if it were in a clean cup, I might dig it out of the trash and eat it. Don't act like you've never done that.

Confession #2- coffee has crept back into my daily routine. With Splenda!! I'm almost of of powder creamer so I've told myself when it runs out I'm done. Maybe I'll try it black... and never go back.









No comments:

Post a Comment