Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Link it up!

button

This is a linkup, a what? A linkup!

Don't worry. I didn't know what one was either and am still not 100% sure I get it.

Anyway, I'm participating in Jake and Holly's Linkup and here it goes...

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat EVERYTHING. 

2. On my Prom night I wore a ridiculous expensive dress and regreat making my hard working mom spend money she didn't have on it. Whoa, that just got deep.  

3. When I go to the store, I always buy bottled water. I know, I'm ruining the environment one bottle at a time but it's the only way I'll actually drink water.  

4. Family functions typically are fun for me. I thrive on drama and good food. 

5. I think my blog readers are out there somewhere. 

6. I'd much rather be winning the lottery.

7. I have an obsession with the Real Housewives of every single city.

8. My work friends have no idea I blog. 

9. When I created my Facebook account I thought MySpace was so much cooler.

10. My least favorite word is panties. Ew, I just said it in my head when I typed it and got a chill. I call them underwear. 

11. I really don't remember the summer before my senior year of college. I like to refer to it as, "the summer I was drunk." Oh college, so many bad decisions were made there. 

12. Justin Bieber needs to put a shirt one. What's up with all the shirtless paparazzi pics lately?   

5 comments:

  1. NEW FOLLOWER FROM THE FINISH THE SENTENCE LINK UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many people hate that word...haha. that's funny to me..thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like your word either... moist + my word (can't bring myself to type it again) = ewww!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link up, I would eat everything too! :) Good answers!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete