Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Happy first day of spring! We have spring weather here so I've officially caught spring fever. Man I wish I still got a spring break. I could use one right about now.

So weigh in today wasn't so great. Because I'm still weighing myself every morning (I can't help it) I know I was 165.8 Tuesday morning so I was all WTF? when 167.6 poped up this morning.


I stayed on track eating yesterday and even went for a longer walk than normal with MR. Mister. Who the heck knows. I guess this is why I need not weigh every morning.

So down only .2 form last week but I guess I should be happy it's still a loss. AND, I haven't done a protein day this week. I wasn't prepared enough on the grocery front to do one yesterday so I need to do that and hopefully a pound or two (fingers crossed!) will come off.

Hope you have gorgeous weather wherever you are and can get out and enjoy it today!



No comments:

Post a Comment