Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

First I'd like to say thanks to the new readers who stopped by yesterday from the Linkup - welcome!

Second, so it's that time of the week where I don't have to feel guilty for weighing myself first thing in the morning because it's Weigh In Wednesday!
So here it is...



166.4 - I'm ok with this number, but not super happy. I went off my diet healthy eating here and there over the weekend, but for the most part, did pretty well. I didn't binge eat which is my norm. And I did a protein day yesterday so kind of expected to see a 165.

I have .5 more pounds I need to loose to win my DietBet. And 6 more days. I thought I'd be well under  by now.

I don't know about you all, but weekends are terribly hard for me. It's like I want to pretend I'm on vacation and just eat everything in sight.

Also, Monday we went out for MIL's b-day dinner and I ate a steak. It was so delicious and I ate all of it. Member of the clean plate club for sure.

But I ordered asparagus sans the glorious butter sauce and didn't eat a bite of bread or the other appetizers that were sitting there calling screaming my name. So I must give myself a pat on the back for that too.

I just realized our Mexico vaca is TWO months away. Shit, I gotta get on the 30 Day Shred/workout kick to tone up before it's too late.

That's my goal for this week - get serious about my working out.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment