Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Sooooooo close. SO CLOSE!!!

160.2 my friends. I'm .2 away from pre-preggo weight. And a total loss of 15.8 lbs from the start of this little project.



But this happened this morning at work.

Office yummies.

We celebrated launching our new website. That sucker was almost 2 years in the making. It called for celebration. I stuck to low-carb goodies, but ate a lot so nervous to see what the scale says tomorrow.

I also ate this (but no bun!) last night for dinner.


I've been low-carbing it full on Atkins style these past few days. So not healthy. Whatev.

And after saying up late to finish up my part of the website launch project, watching House of Versailles on the DVR (it was depressing, a real riches to rags story) and getting up with Mr. Mister one too many times, I'm exhausted. If only I could really do this....


Fake sleeping.





2 comments:

  1. OMG. I totally watched House of Versailles! I had planned to go to sleep and got sucked in and couldn't look away from the train wreck. That chick is nuts. Full on. She's having $2000 caviar as her Christmas treat but bought the kids toys cartloads of toys at Walmart. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! And were you as shocked and grossed out as I was at how dirty and junky their current bazillion-square foot house was? oh and the dead lizard, wtf?!?!

      Delete