Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Good morning blog buddies. So good news, I didn't gain on our weekend away. I am very proud of myself for that. I generally jump willingly off the wagon with a running start any and everytime we go out of town for a weekend.

But I stuck to low-carb options and passed on all the delicious cakes, pies and other tasty homemade sweets.

I'm at 160 this fine Wednesday morning. I was really hoping/thinking I'd be 159 or less so a little dissapointed with myself on that. I ate a few things yesterday I sholdn't have and did zero exercise unless you count walking around Walmart for an hour to get some supplies for work.


Speaking of Walmart, I came across these bad boys in the shoe section. 


Fake Toms at Walmart! They are comfortable and only $20! Go get ya some. 

Mexico vacation is just WEEKS away. I tried on some of my one-piece swimsuits Monday night and I don't hate myself in them. Well, I wont once I get a spray tan and wear wedges with them. 

My legs are a problem area. They're big-ish and have cellulite on the front and back these days - gross. So I REALLY need to get to jogging and doing some squats and whatnot to tone that shit up. A spray tan can only do so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment