Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday - Womp, womp.

I'm really kind of aggravated but really shouldn't be. While I did good with eating and even exercising this past week, I went a little extreme on my birthday. So, I'm still sitting on the + side of 160.


I guess this is why people breakup with their scales. Even if you're feeling good about yourself that number can knock you down and be a serious motivation killer.

So time to fess up... I ate a lot of cupcakes on my birthday. My work peeps got me some and it would have been rude to not eat one two three of them.


And then I came home and my mom also brought cupcakes by the house when she came to watch Mr. Mister while the Hubs and I went to dinner.

So I had a bite from all four cupcakes. What!? They were all different flavors and it was MY birthday!!!!


Dinner was good, we went to a new restaurant so the service was incredibly slow, but I didn't mind. It was nice to be out of the house with the Hubs and not be in a hurry. First time in a long, long time.

I did indulge in a litte Miller Lite, but just one eventhough I wanted to drink three more. I love beer.



I had asked for a new full length merior for my birthday gift, but I also wanted it installed on the back of our bathroom door as part of the gift.

About a year ago the Hubs 'borrowed' my mirror for a car show and it never returned. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with his instillation. He used Command Hooks so he wouldn't have to drill into the door or use that mirror tape.

One command hook on each side 
And two at the bottom. 

He also pointed out this would allow for the mirror to be mobile, I could remove it from the door. I told him to not even think about it, this mirror is NOT to show off the underneath of a car.

Now I can really see what I look like in clothes. I have a feeling this will aid in cleaning out my closet.

So all in all, it was a great birthday - cupcakes, weight-gain and all .

Eh, do you know how hard it is to get all three of us looking at the camera?!?









No comments:

Post a Comment