Thursday, May 16, 2013

Confessions: Pants

As my maternity leave was winding down I realized yoga pants wouldn't work for my daily work attire. Sad, sad day. I lived in yoga pants those first 3 months and never once did yoga.

I pulled out all my pre-preggo fat pants, thinking surely those would fit. Um, no. Not even close. Shit. I could either return to work wearing my maternity pants or go buy new ones.  

So while I was out getting diapers at Sam's Club, I decided to look through the clothing section. Whatever, you know you do too. And I stumbled upon some black and grey dress pants. I bought them to ya know, hold me over until I lost the weight. Surely for just a few weeks. 

I have been wearing them for months now. But here's the good news, they are FINALLY getting too big. You've been good to me Sam's Club size 12 pants, but I'm not sad to see you go. 

Why hello extra room in the rear. Little less junk in my trunk these days. 

And these were a little tight on me when I started. 
And while we're being honest, I also wore quite a few pairs of my maternity pants the first few months back to work. Within the past month or so I've been able to get back into some of my fat pants.  Thank God, I was just waiting for someone to call me out and ask if I was expecting again so soon. Few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment