Thursday, May 9, 2013

Linkin' it up, again!

Another Jake and Holly linkup today.

button

Get excited. Here it goes...

Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much).... I am a girl and clearly mom's favorite.

My best friend says... Her ideas are better and that's why she's the boss.

People call me... no one calls me because they know I wont answer my phone. I'm a call screener who doesn't check voicemail.  

I most often dream... of my teeth falling out. Scary!

The best part of my day... coming home and having Mr. Mister see me for the first time. He smiles from ear to ear.

I really don't understand... work-related politics. Such BS.

I get really annoyed... when people are late. However, now that I have a child I'm becoming a little more understanding.

There's nothing like a... good laugh.

Lately, I can't get enough... bravo. Seriously, Real Housewives, First Year of Marriage, LA Shrinks - I'm sucked in!

One thing I am NOT is... a clean freak. But I wish I was. 

I spent too much money on... everything. Love to shop.

I want to learn.... how to be an awesome presenter/public speaker.

If I ever met __Holly___, I would... have a new BFF.

I can't stop...thinking about food I want to eat and things I want to buy.

Never have I ever... done illegal drugs. True story, too scared. 

Reese Witherspoon...is even more of America's sweetheart now. I like her more now that she got too drunk and got arrested. Happens to the best of us :)

2 comments:

  1. So, when are you coming to STL to visit Holly (and me)? Blogger meet up!! :)

    ReplyDelete