Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Yo-yo oh no! After my big loss to 159 I celebrated a little too much with food over the weekend and was at 163.8 Monday morning.


"Oh, shit," came out of my mouth and so I put myself back on the weight-loss wagon and am back down to 161 this morning. Few. Still sucks, but I'm going to get back in the 150s STAT.

I feel like I'm in the dangerous yo-yo zone and need to snap myself out of it. I do a protein day and get some weight off and then stuff my face with food I shouldn't, feel guilty, do a protein day, stuff face...

Anyone else guiltily of this? It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. 

Speaking of vicious cycles lets talk about my love/hate relationship with Ikea. 

I love that place. The show room, the meatballs, the endless accessories and even the self checkout. I get so excited to go for a visit.

Even Mr. Mister has his eyes on the meatballs. 

The closest one is 2.5 hours from home so it's a real road trip to go. And this creates the, I-have-to-get-it-while-I'm-here mentality because who knows when I'll make it back. Meaning, I buy lots of stupid stuff on top of the one or two big items I went for.

This brings us to this past Sunday and I came home with a car full of brightly colored objects in those famous blue bags. Speaking of, does everyone else always forget to take the 47 Ikea bags they already purchased back to the store and then have to buy more? Happens to me every. single. time.



I went to buy a shoe organizer to help free up some closet floorspace. I love what I got, but then got home and remembered it need to be put together. Ugh. Here we go.


Say what?!
Ok, we've got this. 



3.5 hours later my love turns to hate. I'm missing the last and final screw thing. Whatever, I put it together without it.



And the finished product. 


Ohhh, look at all that storage. Now I just need 4 more of these to house ALL my shoes. 


I LOVE this. It makes me feel like I have a celebrity closet.



Couldn't resist some 'decorations' for the top.

That LV is used off of ebay, don't get excited. I'm not a baller. 

And now, to cleanup this mess...

2 comments:

  1. So this is crazy, but I've never been to IKEA. We don't have one anywhere close to STL, so no meatballs for us. One of these days though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say whaaaaaaat?!?! you must visit one the next time you are within a 50-mile radius!

      Delete