Friday, May 17, 2013

Confessions: Glasses

Sometimes most of the time when I'm wearing my reading glasses, I forget they aren't sunglasses. I don't wear my reading glasses all that much so this happens about 100% of the time.

This causes a problem because I'm a starer. Baaaad. I love to people watch and I'm not sly about it. Not at all. I just can't help it.

I alway have been. Even as a kid I can remember my mom telling me to not stare. And then two seconds later, dead stare once again.

As an adult, I've gotten better but when I have sunglasses on, it's as if I have a free pass to stare away.

Happy Friday, get out and enjoy your weekend!

Staring contest anyone? Anyone?


xoxo--
The creepy girl who keeps staring at you.

PS- Big news on the exercise front. This happened last night. With the jogging stroller none the less.

@amcallahan on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment