Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Recap - delayed

We went out of town for Mother's Day weekend and it was a long, long, long weekend.

A six-hour drive with a 9 month old probably wasn't the best idea. Lets just say I broke my pacifier for bed time only rule. And all I had in the diaper bag was the pacifier of his cousin's we were returning. I do have to say pink looks good on him.


It was wonderful when we got there. Enjoyed spending time with family and especially the Hub's grandmas. He's really lucky to still have both living and in good health.

Here's a photo of Mr. Mister with his great grandmas.



He also got some pay time with his cousin Ms. O. She's at an adorable age and is a little parrot and repeats almost everything back to you in her sweet little voice. And look at those necklaces! She is in love with jewelry these days. Girl after my own heart. It is really hard to remember what visits were like now before both of these two were around.


Dad decided to take him out on the tracter. I had to refrain from going all helicopter mom and running out there to yank him off of there. 



Here's a pic of me and Mr. Mister on Mother's Day.


After a very late drive home, I came home to flowers and a card from my mom. It was probably one of the sweetest cards she's given me and I teared up at 1:30 a.m. as I stood in the living room reading it.

The tears continued into the wee hours of the morning  but not from me, but Mr. Mister. He woke up around 4 and was not a happy camper. I'm contributing it to teething. I finally realized this and gave him a dose of Tylenol around 6 and he was then out like a light until 8 a.m.

And when we woke up a 8, this is what I walked in on. He is FINALLY sitting himself up. And look at that smile, makes you forget all about the sleepless night. Man I love him.


Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment