Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mid Week What up

It's Wednesday, what up.

Weight -- 162. Still.

Running - I only ran 2 miles last night. Not 3. BUT I ran with the jogging stroller. Dear God, that thing is heavy. Real dedication is you moms who run with one on the reg. I was right at a minute slower than normal with it.
Two thumbs down, at least Mr. Mister enjoyed his outing. 
I'm considering trying to run during the week at work for lunch. I don't sweat that much when it's cold out and it would really help me fit in the running. Hummm.

Do any of you workout or run for your lunch break? Do you shower after?




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Newish reader here! I do workout during my lunch 3-4 times a week. My building has a gym in it so I do take a quick shower afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Good job on lunch time workouts, I'm gong to try my first today. Awesome your building has a gym and showers!

      Delete