Monday, September 16, 2013

Football, tears and a picnic.

And we're back to Monday. Good weekend though, weather here is awesome. I love me some fall temperatures.

Hubs had to work at the fire station on Saturday so my mom was nice enough to come over and watch Mr. Mister for a few hours so I could run and run errands baby free. SO much more efficient and no worrying about nap time.

We also showed our support to the Aggies, big 'bama game was Saturday. We ran out of time to call in a win, but it was still a good game. It's so exciting to have a good football team again.


I also caught wind of this amazing story on Friday. It is definitely a proud to be an Aggie momentI cried reading through all the posts. Big ugly cries. It really is amazing. And here's a video of her receiving all the generosity before the game. Whoop and BTHO (beat the hell outta for you non-Aggies) Cancer, Shannon!

Sunday we went to my mom's church's big fall picnic. She goes to a mega church and they put on awesome events. The food was good, Mr. Mister even ate some bar-b-q and rode some carnival rides.



Matching outfits.

We had to hurry home for nap time but went for a stroll on the firetruck after he woke up. He's been good about leaving hats on again, and I think it's just the cutest.



No comments:

Post a Comment