Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Linking it up!

Get excited, it's another finish the sentence linkup with these two...
button
My happy place... is at a frozen yogurt bar. 
Whatever happened to... recess and naps. I want those days back 
So what if I.... had FOUR FIVE cups of pumpkin spice coffee yesterday. 
E! needs a reality show about... how Scott and Rob take over Miami. 
My go-to fast food meal is... taco bell, fresco beef soft taco. 
You might not know that I... just ran a half marathon ;)
The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... I have no idea, I'm not tuned into NFL quarterbacks. 
If I could.... sing, I would karaoke ALL the time. 
My personality is awesome because... it just is. 
Twerking is.... so not necessary. 
I think it's super gross when... people twerk. 
Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... to stop twerking and eat some taco bell. 

7 comments:

  1. I would LOVE "scott and rob take miami" because they really do nothing. i would love to see a day in the life of a sock maker and a Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Their couple name could be The Lord of Socks.

      Delete
  2. Eww, twerking. Even the word is gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a show just on Scott! And great job on your half marathon!! :)

    ReplyDelete