Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And we're runnin, runnin

By we, I mean me. I'm back on the half training schedule.

What schedule do you all use? I loosely followed my own schedule last time around and thought I could use something a little more defined and proven. So I'm going with Hal Higdon Novice 2 Program. Side note, the app is $10! I'll pass and just look at it online.

I think the extra milage will do me some good. For weight loss and being ready for the half in December. And I liked that Monday and Friday are a rest day, ha! Spoken like a true slacker.

So I'm counting this week as week one and you know I used that as an excuse to not run yesterday. So I've got to get in 3 miles this evening when I get home from work, ugh. I really wish I could get my ass out of bed in the mornings. Maybe tomorrow.

Mr. Mister is FINALLY consistently sleeping thought the night. Only took us 13 months, thank you very much. So I think I really could manage a morning run, at least on the mornings the hubs is home.

Side note, did you all see B-rit is going to be performing in Vegas? #workbitch. I'm excited, maybe that Vegas half IS a good idea.

I went to a show in 2009 for her Circus tour in DC. We had the worst seats ever (last row, there's a wall behind us!) and I can not even tell you how loud it was with shrieking teenybopper girls. I want a do-over.




No comments:

Post a Comment