Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big Fun, ringlets and failures

Anyone else out there big Halloween fans? I LOVE it. Not the scary part, but playing dress up and eating candy, that's right up my alley!

So I was at Target the other day and stumbled upon these....




Chris March's BIG FUN! OMG, these are so fun. I wish they made them for babies, I'd totally put Mr. Mister in one.


I haven't even thought about his costume yet. I'd love to do a family theme, but the Hubs is so not about it. Party pooper.

However, I did get a curling wand this past weekend and pretty sure my hair looks like one of Chris' foam wigs by time I was finished. Can you say return? That sucker is going back. I'm wondering if a larger/ticker wand would be better and not make me look like Shirley Temple.

Speaking of trend busts, lets talk about stackable bracelets. Love the look and I put this together the other night with some bracelets I already owned. LOVE the way it looks.

Well until the reality of wearing them happens and they really look like this all day. Fail.

Don't mind the trash on the floor. That was Mr. Misters new favorite toy the other morning. 

Another fail from last night, I didn't make it out for a run. BUT, I'm taking my gear to work and plan on hitting the pavement for lunch today. I'm kind of nervous about it. Like I don't want to run into coworkers in the elevator when I'm in my running gear. I think it's always kind of awkward, like I want to be, "Hi, these are my workout clothes, I did not wear this to work." Whatever, I gotta get over it, in reality they could care less and I need to start logging these miles!

I did successfully download the new iOS 7 operating system for the iPhone and LOVE it. Updated yours, you wont be disappointed.

The biggest question I've seen come up on my newsfeed is how to close out of apps. So I'll let you in on the secret... double click the home button like you used to do and then swipe up and they'll magically close. You're welcome.









No comments:

Post a Comment