Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday - hooray!

Well friends, we made it through another work week. Cheers.

I ran at lunch time yesterday, victory! I got a little hot at mile 2 but not too bad. I found some shade and finished out 3 miles, came back to the office, changed clothes and pretended like I had no idea why my face was beat red. Kidding, but my boss did ask what I had been doing.


Oh and how did I get over my fear of running into people on the elevator? I took the stairs. Down and back up. All 7 flights. But hey, a little cross training never hurt anyone.

It was a beautiful day and I work downtown right on the water. It actually made me a little mad at myself for not this sooner. Look at the gorgeous views.


I used iRadio for the first time and I'm going to be in trouble. So easy to buy music now. And this is my favorite song right now. It reminds me a lot of M.I.A. Paper Planes which I also loved.



And it was AWESOME to go home at not have to worry about running. I was all, yeah, I already did that. No guilt for sitting here watching smut TV after Mr. Mister goes to bed.

Speaking of Mr Mister, he started WALKING last night. Out of the blue. Just stood up and took off.

No pulling up and holding on to something and then gradually letting go. Straight up stood up and walked. Now we're in trouble.

Wobble, wobble. 








No comments:

Post a Comment