Friday, August 30, 2013

Holiday Weekend Eve

Happy holiday weekend eve!

Big weekend, half marathon is THIS Sunday. I'm excited to run it, really, I am. And this is the course, kind of a scam that only a small portion is along the beach.



I feel somewhat prepared, like I can run it at a comfortable pace and not die. The weather is going to be dreamy, high of 82.

My cousin is flying in this afternoon from Texas. She has been my biggest motivator to actually run and train for this thing. Accountability is what it's all about. She's training for a MARATHON, but this will be her first official half marathon.

When you have big plans, that's when things go wrong, right? Well our AC unit has decided to crap out. So we're dealing with that and they wont be able to get the part until Tuesday. Nice. Welcome to VA cousin, sorry we have no AC.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

PS- No Weigh-in Wednesday post, but I'm still at 162. Mother heffer!


No comments:

Post a Comment