Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in

1-6-3 Fuck.

That's what went through my head this morning. How in the world. And don't give me that muscle weighs more then fat BS. I mean, it does, but I don't want to hear it. My clothes aren't getting any bigger.

I'm tired of letting my weight and scale rule my mornings and am considering really only weighing once a week. Why is it so hard to let go of weighing every damn day?

I need to get a handle on my eating. That's 80% of the game and I'm obviously not doing something right. Food diary again? I guess I'll dust off MyFitnessPal and get to logging. I also took a look at an old SkinnyMeg post on how to figure out your calorie need. Check it out here.

If my math is correct, to loose 1lb a week, I need a net intake (food - exercise) of 1,575 and 2 lbs, 1,075.

On a positive note, I ran 3.1 miles last night, thats a 5K for you non-runners. No, not an actual 5k. No t-shirt, no entry fee and no fellow runners. Just me, my running shoes and some tunes, pounding the pavement.

I need to push myself more on these shorter runs (PS- I can't believe I now call these short runs). I need a running buddy and an actual plan. Any takers?








2 comments:

  1. Ha! I read the same post and figured I'm supposed to be at 1400-something calories? AND I re-installed the MFP app on my phone for logging. I stopped in June and have been stuck since July despite working out like crazy.
    You got me beat on the mileage though, I'm just now working up to 3miles daily.

    ReplyDelete