Monday, August 5, 2013

Birthday Eve

A year ago today I was a miserable pregnant person. I was so swollen and puffy. And 200+ pounds!

I only had one pair of non-flipflop shoes that fit my massively swollen feet. I wear a size 8.5 and they were size 10. Crazy.



I feel asleep on the couch and around 11:15 p.m. I woke up to move from the couch to the bed and that's when it went from sleep time to go time. My water broke. OMG. Holly Fing shit, we're having a BABAY!!!! 

4 hours later, yes, FOUR hours and no epidural later, I was holding our sweet, sweet baby boy. 

Birth photography, best money I ever spent. 

Love.
Everyone says it, but it is so true, I can not believe it has been an entire year. It has flown by. Flown.

This weekend he climbed into his stroller, walked around with his walker and talked up a storm. Where is that little newborn baby I was so scared of? He's long gone and being replaced by a busy, busy toddler. 

In other news, I ran 7.1 miles this past weekend. And I painted a wall. 

Before
After




No comments:

Post a Comment