Monday, August 26, 2013

Good-by weekend

I've started living for the weekends. And that's no way to live. Need to fix that.

However, I ran TWICE this weekend, that never happens. The weather has been amazing. Highs in the mid-80s. That's perfect running weather in my book. I did 3.5 miles both days.

I had a goal of five, but my Saturday run sucked. It was the hardest 3.5 miles I've run in a long time. I hadn't run in three days and pretty sure that's what did it. And I may have not been hydrated. So Sunday was going to be my day for five, but I ran out of time.

I knew I'd be short on time so I decided to try and push myself. I consistently ran 9:30 min miles. I'm usually a 10:30 or 11 min. So I was happy with that. Gotta make it count one way or another.

I plan to run almost every day this week, The Half is THIS weekend.

In non-running news, I made a version of this, but slightly skinner. I'll share deets this week.

Pinspiration on left, my skinnier version right
Also took Mr. Mister for a swing AND a stroll on his shinny new firetruck. Big weekend for the outdoors.
Only photo of him smiling. He pretty much just sat there with a "So what?!" look on his face. 







No comments:

Post a Comment