Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Party Hangover

Mr. Mister's one year b-day party was a success. Crowded and a little warm, but a success.

Family and friends crammed into our house and celebrate one year of Lucas. The hubs and I were celebrating living to tell about it. Kidding, kind of. First year of parenthood is HARD. Wonderful, but hard. 

Here's the photo roll 



Cookies for the adults

That little train was on the Hubs 1st b-day cake

Thanks for clowning around! 













Our little ring master


We made it!
In other news--
I ran FIVE miles on Friday and a pretty decent pace. I was happy with it. THREE more weeks until the half. Oh my! 

I also ran last night. Three miles IN SHORTS!


I need to step up the frequency of my runs. No matter how far or not far I run jog, its still a struggle. I'm 100% sure it's because I'm not getting in enough runs jogs and/or cardio cross training during the week. Three weeks, gotta make them count!


And best for last, Real Housewives of Miami is on tonight!!! Get excited.

Little collage of pics for you pinners...





2 comments:

  1. You did an amzing job! Love his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its an Etsy find - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/141630597?ref=fb2_tnx_title

      Delete