Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday on a Thursday

Hey, hey!

So it's no secret I've been struggling to get the next 10 lbs off and this week is no different.

160.2 on the scale.

And it's my own fault. On the days I run, I eat like crap. On the days I do no exercise, I mildly eat like crap.

I need to get back to my goals of eating healthier and cooking more. Mr. Mister is turing ONE next week (O.M.G. I'm about to have a ONE YEAR OLD!!!) and that means he'll be eating more table food instead of drinking most all of his calories for the day.

The plus side to this is I can finally STOP pumping at work. I'm so pumped about this - ha, pun intended. But it also means I've really got to get my act together and meal plan/cook for the little guy and us.

What are some of your favorite healthy/clean dinners to eat as a family?  

No comments:

Post a Comment