Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Hello, hello! Well, it's Wednesday and time to face the scale.

But first, let me explain myself. I continued to eat like I was on vacation until this past Monday, as in two days ago. So basically I took a two-week food vacation and have been back on the wagon for two days. Gotta start somewhere.

To my surprise, I bubbled up to 162ish and sat there. Even though I was on my food vacation, I always keep a running tab in my head on calories. I never went over 2,000 and generally stayed around 1,800. I'm still nursing and some days I run, so I guess thats why I was able to stay around 162.

So today when I got on the scale I was very excited to see this -




Thank God. We leave for our SEVEN night cruise with my family in 3 weeks and I really want to be in the mid to low 150s.

Hope you all are having a good week so far, half way!




No comments:

Post a Comment