Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mexico Recap

We had a great family vacation. It rained the first half of the trip, like tropical storm rain and Mr. Mister cut a tooth for a good 3 nights. So much crying. Poor baby.

But all in all, it was still vacation and way better than sitting at a desk at work all day.

Airport drop-off & ready for Mexico!
Traveling was a breeze compared to when I flew solo with him a few months ago. Having the hubs and grandparents to help was A-mazing and made all the difference. However, hubs HATES the getting there and I love it. I mean you get to eat airport food and get inflight snack and beverages!  I think Mr. Mister is going to take after me.



Hanging out with g-ma & pa. 

Speaking of making all the difference -- holly spray tan!!! I forgot how fan-freaking-tastic they are. Here's a little before and after for you.


Also, got my hair did before we left and I'm sure you can tell, no ombre. My hair girl told me no. She said, "To pull that off, you have to fix your hair everyday." Well played hair girl, you know me well. So I went with a boring natural look, but really do like it. She did a great job.

Now back to va-ca... We got in lots of pool time despite the rain. Even swam in the rain a few days. The resort has ginormous hottubs that really aren't hot, just warm bathwater temp. Mr. Mister had a ball floating around in there.
Best baby float ever, we loved it. Target - $20. 


On day 2 it stopped raining in the evening just long enough to get some sand on our toes and snap a few beach pics. Shortly after this one Mr. Mister took a big 'ol handful of sand to the mouth. He didn't really mind it and went back for more.



I had a few of these guys...



Little beachside photo shoot for turning 10 months while we were there.


The resort had photographers that would take you out for photo session and I highly suggest this is you go somewhere that offers this. They were really good and comparatively speaking, not very expensive. Here are a few of my favs...








No comments:

Post a Comment