Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend in review

Started the weekend off with horrible traffic on my way home Friday. Darn accidents on the interstate.

On the plus side is I got board and french braided my hair. Haven't done that in years. Ran with it like that later that night and liked it so much better than a ponytail, kept it from getting all knotted up.


Got my longish run out of the way Friday night. I did C210K, but ended up running the entire time with the exception of warm up and cool down. Half training has to get serious. 11 weeks out!


Mr. Mister is all over the place these days and that little turkey is smart. He got ahead of our baby proofing so we've had to get creative to keep him out of things. Hanger in the book case sliding glass door has worked like a charm!


He's pulling up on everything now too, but only to his kneees. I'm hoping we've got a little bit of time before he even thinks about walking.

Why hello there. 
Saturday was a busy one that ended with some fro-yo and a car show. Hubs is super into cars. Has one he's restored and loves to go to car shows to be with his people. I go for the fro-yo place that is in walking distance from the show. And it was goooood. 



One of my dearest friends was in town visiting from California with her little one. They stopped by for a visit and he's a cuttie with the blondest hair I've ever seen.

2 out of 3 looking at the camera with a Roxie photobomb was the best I could do. 

Hubby had to work for his first Father's Day. But before you feel too sorry for him, he's been off work for the past 3 weeks. He was on break, took vacation and on break again. Fireman schedules are pretty nice. So Mr. Mister and I sent him this as his text Father's Day card.

Refrigerator chalkboard is awesome, I got it here.


I also cooked my first spagetti squash Sunday. Pretty easy, just takes time and I'm an impatient cooker. I tossed some chicken and low-sugar tomato sauce on it and it was pretty darn good. 



Hope you all had a great weekend and all the dads had a wonderful Father's Day. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that photo of the hanger is hilarious. We did the same thing forever. Tape, hangers, anything we could find to keep him out of things. It didn't work very long. Babyproofing sucks. I can't believe he's already on the move!!

    ReplyDelete