Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Hola! We are on vacation in Mexico and it has been a great time so far. Traveling with a baby is never easy, but it has gone surprisingly well.

We did start the week off with lots and lots of rain, but it made going to the gym easy. I've been staying on my C210k training schedule and sweating it up in the treadmill. 
Runnin off vacation food. 
However, it is vacation and good eating habits went out the window. There is junk food and drinks everywhere. Zero self control. However I kind if feel like I'm over it all. I'd take a nice heathy salad right about now. 
Vacation Food. So bad, but so good. Ugh. 

I did a weigh-in Wednesday at the gym. Best part is the scale is in kilograms so it makes you feel super skinny... 74.3! I had to google the conversion and it is roughly 2.2 so 163.4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment