Friday, June 21, 2013

Favorites on Friday

I've been doing some online shopping over the past few weeks and things have started arriving in the mail, it's like Christmas! Pre-baby I hardly ever bought things online. Going to store/mall/outlet was half the fun of shopping. I also like to see, feel, try on things before buying them.

Well then you have a kid and life changes. Who has time between feedings and naps to make it to the store/mall/outlet and then actually have time to shop? Those days are far and few in between. It's getting easier, but online shopping is by FAR the easiest and most doable.

So here are a few of my favorites so far --

1. Race medal holder. Super cute and these ladies have an awesome story. One was diagnosed with breast cancer and they kept on running, celebrating every mile. Check 'em out on their website or etsy.



2. Kiki la 'Rue dress - Love, love, love it. In the mommy blogger world Kiki la 'Rue is huge. I've hesitated buying anything for months. Lets face it, I'm frugal and want things on clearance. Well, I had been eyeing this dress and on father's day they offered free shipping and 15% off. Follow them on IG (@shopkikilarue) and you'll get codes for discouts AND see the new stuff before it goes online.

3. Vinyl chalkboard for the refrigerator.  Super fun and the chalkboard marker is super easy to clean and it comes free with your order.

I jot down the grocery shopping list and then snap a photo with my phone to take it with me to the store. And for holidays, you can dress it up with a little holiday greeting. I'm no Little Baby Garvin chalkboard designer, but it's still fun and festive.



4. Vera Bradley Travel Wallet. Ok so I'm not really a huge fan of the VB. When her stuff first got popular I remember describing it as looking like it was made out of potholders. However, I've come around and think some of her stuff is cute.

Well on our family vacation my MIL had a VB travel wallet that I thought was cute and super functional. I have one I picked up a few years ago that zips all the way around and I really don't like the zipper. Receipts and boarding passes are always getting caught in it.

This one folds over and has a magnetic closure. I think they are being discontinued so that means they're on clearance on the VB site. Being the bargain hunter I am, I actually got mine off of ebay, new with tags, for a few dollars less than the VB site.



I guess that's it for now. What are you buying and loving these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment