Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Confession: Bad Guys

When I'm out for a run jog around the neighborhood, I think every person that passes me in a car or on foot is out to get me. Like kidnap me and do bad horrible things to me.

I constantly look around and think someone is going to jump out and drag me into the bushes or the car coming up behind me is going to go all drive-by on me. What is wrong with me?!

I have no real reason to think any of this. We live in a nice area and nothing like this has happened. Well, not that I know of.  Apparently I'm a super paranoid runner jogger and watch way too many Dateline Mysteries.






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I do this sometimes too. I hate getting close to anyone and slow cars make me nervous that someone's going to jump out and throw me in the car and kidnap me. What?! Welcome to the crazy club.

    ReplyDelete