Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shoes for days and a RUN!

Three-day weekends are the best. The best. 

I took advantage of the extra day by not doing a single thing all weekend and then took on a big organizational project Monday. 

I have so many shoes. I didn't even realize how many I had until yesterday. They are tucked away all over the place an piles up in the floor in our bedroom, the living room and by the front door. 

I decided to try and get them organized and all in one place so we bought the Rubbermaid shoe racks to go in our closet. It's only half way done, but I love it and so far, 20 pairs are now up and organized.

These are mostly shoes I don't wear that often and will need a step stool when I want to get one down. 

Ta-da:

Also, I came out of my running retirement to run for Meg and I couldn't be more honored. It's one of those tragic stories that tugs at your heart strings. I tear up every time I see a new #megsmiles post. I just can't shake it.




No comments:

Post a Comment