Friday, January 17, 2014

Frugal Friday

I am a jewelry junkie like no other. No other. 

I love that it fits no matter what size you are or how many cupcakes you ate at the office luncheon. 

It can often be a conversation starter and a way to show your style. It quickly dresses up an outfit and makes it look like you have your shit together. 

I have so much jewelry. It's embarrassing. I'm even working on turning my love of all things sparkly and shinny into a business, more on that later. 

But for now, we are going to talk about one of my favorite places to buy jewelry. Burlington Coat Factory! 



I know, not the first place you'd think of but they carry some amazing stuff and it's all ridiculously cheap. Earrings are usually around $5 and necklaces are $8-10.

I went yesterday at lunch and took a few photos of what they have right now so here's some eye candy for you... 






They also cary a good bit online, but then you have to pay for shipping unless you spend more than $75, and that's a lot of jewelry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment