Friday, January 10, 2014

Frugal Friday

So today we're going to talk about Kmart. You still have one open where you live? If you don't, you can still shop online.

Well we do have one open and I stop by from time to time for a visit. That Jaclyn Smith surprises me from time to time with some really cute stuff. So here's a run down of a few things I've found lately.

Love this rain jacket. Love. Super cute and I'm obsessed with leopard accents and the lining is leopard! $27.99 right now!


I found this shirt for $13.49 and then noticed they had an entire outfit put together with it, super impressed with you Kmart!



Fell in love with the leather trip on this dress. It on sale for $10.79!



And I think these boots are cute. Would look adorable with some skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans.



And I secretly love these. Probably wouldn't have the guts to wear them, but hey, they're only $19.99.


These on the other hand, I will rock. Super cute with dresses and skirts. Love them especially for $19.99.

Look around online and if you spend $50, free shipping! Also, check our RetailMeNot for some other discount codes. I found one for $5 off $45 or more but be careful, sometimes using the code takes out your free shipping.  

Happy discount shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment