Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday ramblings

I failed to mention last week that when I stepped on the scale Wednesday morning, despite running 3 days in a row (say what!?!) I gained 5 lbs over the weekend. I was kind of shocked, I was prepared for 2 or 3, but 5? So back on the wagon I go.

Finish line photos are also in and here ya go --


Waaaaay better than my VA Beach half, but still no finish line banner. Boohoo.

My cousin's are freaking awesome. I also failed to mention that she's a bad ass runner and since doing the VA Beach half together, she's run 2 more halfs and a FULL! She ran the BCS sub 2 hours. Crazy!


I didn't mind not running together, I kind of like running by myself, on my own terms. I hate feeling like I'm holding someone back.

Weekend was good. We wrapped up gifts, did laundry and prepped for our departure next Saturday. We are going to spend Christmas with the hub's family. Just a 6-hour road trip. With the dog. Ugh.

Speaking of dog, Rox finally got a hair cut, and looks like a different dog.


I also hung up my race bling and bib.


This little guy looked super cute for church.


Took TWO trips to Target. Found some new spring stuff they just put out, I'm kind of in LOVE with it...




And I loved this guy, but sadly, I left him at the store. I think it was $17, too much for me.



And if you're looking for last minute gift ideas, I thought this was perfect for a runner. Groopdealz.com has them right now, but you can also find them for a bit more on Etsy. I got one and personalized it with, "Just keep going"


And I finally got brave enough to wear boyfriend jeans with booties. You can barely see them, but they are there. The vest is from Dress Barn (I feel like such an old lady), I'm totally in love with faux fur these days.

1 comment: