Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What up Wednesday

Are you ready for this?! Weight check this morning was 157. Hot damn. I think some of it, besides my willpower to stay off the sugars is that I stopped nursing Mr. Mister last week for good. I'll talk more about that tomorrow, so stay tuned.

But, I have been low-carbing it like a champ. I'm so over it tough. Eating gets boring and I don't want to eat another piece of cheese or meat by time 4 p.m rolls around.

Weekend was pretty good. Mr. Mister is a mess. He walked out of his room on Saturday morning so proud of this...
Redecorating? 
And is getting pretty good at this game for his second time to Cracker Barrel. 



The Hubs and I celebrated our SIX year wedding anniversary on Sunday. We were super lame and didn't plan a thing. We did dinner at Outback and ran errands. Big timers.

However, we do have big plans for next year with a trip to Vegas and vow renewal so we'll say that's why we went very low key for this one. BUT, we did spend some great quality time together and that's what it is all about.

Then and now
We say our vows ever year.
I did do a 10 mile run on Monday. I had the day off for Veteran's Day and decided to make the most of it. It was a beautiful day but good God that run was hard. I again hadn't logged the milage I had hoped to over the week and that 10 miles was a constant struggle. Truth be told, I wanted to stop after the second mile. But, I kept going. Just keep going.


Half is in less than 4 weeks and I hope to do a 12 mile run this weekend. I'll feel really good about the half after I accomplish that.

Hope you all are having a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment